Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just another day in the frozen tundra...





I hate being a complainer, but this whole below zero thing is a huge bummer. If I have to buckle 3-4 children into carseats with fingers that have gone numb again, I think I'll go mad. At least it's above zero today...two degrees is better than none. I'm savoring thoughts of warm sunshine on my back and my two kids in their swimsuits splashing in the ocean...can't wait to leave this cold unforgiving place for warmer temperatures. Less than 20 days until we leave...yay! So excited! Packing stuff like shorts, sunglasses, and swimsuits does make me slightly less grouchy...so that's something!

Speaking of swimsuits, I tried Q's suit on yesterday to make sure it fit...which it did even though it was a 2T! Goodness, she's growing up fast! And I took a few photos of her sucking the cap to Ava's bottle to her face. Even though they are blurry photos...evidence of a active child...they are so funny. She's got her suit and hot pink socks on at the same time, hilarious to see. She makes me smile constantly...even though she's a very busy girl, she is such a source of joy...can't imagine life without her in it. My sunshine girl. Here's a couple of the photos...I'll post again soon, hopefully not months from now like last time.

No comments: