Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My First Post



Well, I have decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I think it's a great way to chronicle events in my family's lives. My kids could possibly read it and look back on what is going on in my and their lives. It also is a good way to let off steam if you're having a bad day...just like a journal. It's a great way for friends and family to keep in touch with what we're up to. So, I may not blog everyday...but it's not really about that. It's about writing when you want to and need to. So let the blogging begin...As for this photo, I just put up a cute photo of Cole to practice with. I will be putting photos of my scrapbook pages here on the blog. For now, here are a couple of recent photos. Cole, or my man of a thousand faces, as I like to call him, is showing off his "scariest face ever". I agree! And Quincy is so into books for the past 2 months...looking at the pictures, talking to people in the books, lifting flaps, turning pages oh so gingerly...that's my Q. All about the books! So cute and so her mom's influence...hope it's a lifelong love! Thanks for looking!p.s. you will be seeing many of these (...) because I am so a dot dot dot kind of girl...
draft
by Sarah Hofseth
9:15:00 AM
Delete
1 – 2 of 2

No comments: